Things lost with ICS

Wopback

Reaction score
Good looking out on "watch dog". Its an excellent alternative to the task manager that was removed. Not a typical task manager which is good.

"LTE thunderbolt" is another good app for turning only 3g on (I'm in the middle of 3g/4g coverage so it toggles back and forth too much). Used to use "4g switch" and it doesn't work no more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No gps toggle
When surfing the web, a click of the menu button, no option for a new window.
Any options?

Tony

For a new window...its at the top to the right, those 3 tabs. Hit the tabs, then hit the plus for a new window.

acorn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Master volume

I have been using an app called Quick Settings for a while and it's one of my favorites. One of the settings it controls is Master Volume.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I've noticed that some of my apps don't work, Antek, iheart radio, beautiful widgets. Iheart radio actually works if I open it from the ap drawer and not the widget. Also my keyboard adds spaces between letters when I type fast, the swype keyboard, I don't like the normal one.

Try adjusting the correction "accuracy or speed" setting. I am not sure which one gives you better response and less errors, since they could be interpreted either way. Just experiment.

Reaction score
Try adjusting the correction "accuracy or speed" setting. I am not sure which one gives you better response and less errors, since they could be interpreted either way. Just experiment.

Ya, I've done that, it's for swiping quickly or more accurately. I don't normally swipe though, I just like the layout of the swipe keyboard better

bimmer89

Reaction score
I love my Droid Razr Maxx and just updated to ICS. One option that disappeared was the ability to have the various screens open with a white background and while letters. I believe this option was in settings/display in Android 2.3. This was much easier to see in the bright sun.

Is there any other app to restore this option on the Maxx?

csmithwd

Reaction score
After I upgraded to ics I can't recieve emojis on go sms pro anymore... Ive tried deleting the app and re-installing but nothing... Any suggestions?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
bimmer89 said:
I love my Droid Razr Maxx and just updated to ICS. One option that disappeared was the ability to have the various screens open with a white background and while letters. I believe this option was in settings/display in Android 2.3. This was much easier to see in the bright sun.

Is there any other app to restore this option on the Maxx?

Are you talking about the web browser?

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

bimmer89

Reaction score
Are you talking about the web browser?

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

The previous version allowed the contacts to display with a white background and black letters..... much easier to read in the sun

colemcco

Reaction score
just updated to ics (by accident). my screen display is smaller, there is more black screen.

csmithwd

Reaction score
The previous version allowed the contacts to display with a white background and black letters..... much easier to read in the sun

It is, and the weird thing is i can see some of them but most show up as characters

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
I have been using an app called Quick Settings for a while and it's one of my favorites. One of the settings it controls is Master Volume.

I just got this, it won't allow me to slide the Notification Volume or check Use Ringer Volume for Notifications, they're both grayed out?