Wifi issues

duckworth

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with wifi? Twice now when I have left my house and came back my wifi never reconnected when I got home. I tried scanning for networks manually and it saw nothing, I had to disable/reenable wifi before it saw any networks. I have the power settings set to never put wifi to sleep. Anyone else seeing this ?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Reaction score
I just set mine up and will let you know later on. I will be going out to dinner later. Now are you leaving your WiFi on all the time or turning it off when you leave home and back on when you get home?

colbyb25

Reaction score
Mine has been just fine. Do you turn wifi off when leaving? I do to save battery and it comes back on just fine.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
D

duckworth

Reaction score
I have been leaving it on, but it seems to stop working occasionally. If I turn it off and back on it works again.

youdoneyo69

Reaction score
My DROID 3 will connect to WiFi but the internet won't work and I can't download anything

OP
D

duckworth

Reaction score
My issues have gone away since I swapped out one of my wifi access points. It didn't seem to like ny apple airport express.

Markster1

Reaction score
I returned my droid 3 for the wifi issue and screen. Wifi connected but it would take forever to do anything if at all.

Sent from my Incredible 2