Why do the ROM links keep expiring?!!?

RyTheGuy

Reaction score
Still really new at this. I am amazing actually got one ROM flashed on there when I did, so please don't roll your eyes if you've answered the question a 300 times already.
I am trying to put the original Bionic system back on to my device and someone was very kind as to send me the files to do that since I apparently didn't make a back up before I rooted.
I am now trying to flash it back on my phone with the forever root option so I can get the new 5.5.902 or .903 whichever it is System version. Now, when I go to download the final file which has the fxz file on in it, it I am being told that the file has been erase or something like that.
I've not opened any of the files, so I am not in danger of losing my device, but this is getting really frustrating. I thought this was supposed to be easy?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately when multiupload was taken down, A LOT of devs work was lost. This is the reason for the "files erased or don't exist"

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

OP
RyTheGuy

RyTheGuy

Reaction score
So , I need to keep looking for one that's going to still have a live link?
I just got this 2 days ago from Droidmodderx....can't believe it's gone already.
Alright. At least I know it's not something I'm doing or not doing.

Thanks

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still really new at this. I am amazing actually got one ROM flashed on there when I did, so please don't roll your eyes if you've answered the question a 300 times already.
I am trying to put the original Bionic system back on to my device and someone was very kind as to send me the files to do that since I apparently didn't make a back up before I rooted.
I am now trying to flash it back on my phone with the forever root option so I can get the new 5.5.902 or .903 whichever it is System version. Now, when I go to download the final file which has the fxz file on in it, it I am being told that the file has been erase or something like that.
I've not opened any of the files, so I am not in danger of losing my device, but this is getting really frustrating. I thought this was supposed to be easy?

There is no need to use forever root djrbliss has provided the motofail method that roots 5.9.902