Why can't I mark my emailsl as "'read"? So frustrated!!!

pattyk999

Reaction score
Either I'm having a brain freeze or this stock email for the razr maxx hd sucks. Can someone please explain how this email works, I'll try to explain!
I had a Thunderbolt until just recently, and loved the stock email. I'm not feeling so much love for my razr maxx hd. When I check the box to the left of the message, and emails are by "date", then click on the read envelope icon, it highlights it and just sits there, doesn't archive, doesn't fade, just sits there. If I move to the next message and check the box then click on trash icon, it deletes both emails. WTF!!!
When sorted by "unread", if I check "mark read" it disappears then if I check the next message as delete, it deletes both the saved email and the one I wanted to delete?
Please tell me I'm terribly confused and set me straight. I just want basic email "stuff" to work!
Thanks for the help.
Patty
p.s., if it matters, I have AOL mail on this funky stock email!

Reaction score
I believe that when the titles of the email are blue, they are unread. The titles turn white when you read them or mark them as read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

_skibum

Reaction score
They fixed the corporate exchange sync in JB. I used to have to remove and readd my account 3 or 4 times a month to correct lost sync issues. BUT, whenever I read, or mark an email as read and then move it to a folder, it gets changed back to unread as part of the move process.

I can live with it as long as it stays in sync...