AOL email issues

dmth

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm tech retarded...
Had my MAXX little less than a month with only a few issues...
Some that have bothered me are:
-When I delete emails on my computer they are still in my phone as new/unread mail, so I have to delete twice..:mad:
-I can't find the SPAM folder anywhere on my phone, I see all other types of folders but not spam, and no way to mark new mail as spam. Problem because I pretty much only check my email on my phone and rarely on my computer so if I have an important message stuck in my spam folder I don't see it until I go on the computer and look.

Anyway to fix these issues? Preferably without having to download another email app to 'fetch' my mail. Had to do that on my old HTC ThunderBolt when AOL servers took a **** and I wasn't getting my emails at all :(
thanks!

OP
D

dmth

Reaction score
Alright, well I just got in touch with Motorola tech support and as I suspected it was no problem on my end and its just the mail app Motorola uses that makes spam or bulk email unavailable, an issue I've never had on other smartphones but this is my first Motorola .. so I have to download a third party email app.. any suggestions???

jaqsyd

Reaction score
I used K9 when I had a problem with AOL before the ICS update. I check spam on my computer, so not having the folder isn't a problem for me, but I can certainly see how not having it might annoy you. Try K9. It worked fine for me.