Why all the hype?

n0yxl

Reaction score
So, Motorola is the only Company that can promote/hype smart phones with generous offerings? I don't understand your subject statement.

I, myself, am going with the Fascinate because:

A: It sports THE most gorgeous display I've ever seen. It is truly awesome.

B: It is the perfect size and weight for what I am after.

C: Unlocked Bootloader. Can I get a big "Hell Yeah"?!? :)

I invite you to check out some Galaxy S phones that are already avail from T-Mo and AT&T. You may fall for one too....:icon_wink:

One more thing I forgot: The camera kicks ass!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The TV Out for the Samsung phones is amazing: a complete mirror of the phone on the TV. Thats way better than the HDMI out for the X. (*there is a guy that made an app that almost does for the X. Its still in beta. Its a nice first step tho.)

Will that MicroUSB to HDMI for Video Out be the same way, a mirror image? If not, the TV Out still would be the best way to go.

I agree the size IMO is the perfect size between the regular size and big phones thats out now.

Amoled....I have no comment on that....lol Some ppl like it. I like LCD.

Unlocked bootloader is another plus...

Honestly, if I was choosing between the X and the Samsung phones...it would be a hard choice for me. X vs the Inc, X all the way for me. X vs. EVO, X all the way for me. Some things are more important to me than others. Their TV Out is a major plus, more so than an unlocked bootloader for me.

Last edited:

smilepak

Reaction score
VZW never cease to surprise me with the Samsung product, they always have to make it different from others. They nerf the Omnia and now uses Bing on the Fascinate..haah