Whos getting the Milestone?

shatteredzman

Reaction score
I feel like I am the only person here who is getting the milestone. Who else is getting one and why?

Last edited:

masfet

Reaction score
I am getting one, since I travel overseas extensively.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hell yea,

cant wait for Vodafone Germany to relase that phone.
And it better comes wif multitouch ^^

tigger!

:icon_ banana: :icon_ banana: :icon_ banana:
:motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert:

masfet

Reaction score
CDMA version also has a multi touch, just not out of the box. I wish it were a world phone, not just for the US (like Storm:blackberry: perhaps).

yungo845

Reaction score
Milestone also doesnt have Google maps navigation.. Droid has multi touch developers have to create apps to use it so motorola doesnt get into letigation with apple because they hold patents for touch screens and one is the pinch and zoom feature.. Palm there rebels they didnt care they added it you see they keep make it so palm pre owners can sync to itunes..

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Milestone also doesnt have Google maps navigation.. Droid has multi touch developers have to create apps to use it so motorola doesnt get into letigation with apple because they hold patents for touch screens and one is the pinch and zoom feature.. Palm there rebels they didnt care they added it you see they keep make it so palm pre owners can sync to itunes..

Hey there. I own a Milestone outside VZW network and i can tell, the Milestone includes "Motonav" wich is an iGO Navigationsystem. Works perfectly! So no concern for buyers ;)