Whos getting the Milestone?

OP
S

shatteredzman

Reaction score
Milestone also doesnt have Google maps navigation.. Droid has multi touch developers have to create apps to use it so motorola doesnt get into letigation with apple because they hold patents for touch screens and one is the pinch and zoom feature.. Palm there rebels they didnt care they added it you see they keep make it so palm pre owners can sync to itunes..

Hey there. I own a Milestone outside VZW network and i can tell, the Milestone includes "Motonav" wich is an iGO Navigationsystem. Works perfectly! So no concern for buyers ;)

I dont know about you guys but when I get my milestone I plan on flashing it with the droid rom. Google navigation has already been ported to the G1 so its only a matter of time. Hopefully someone roots the milestone by then.

masfet

Reaction score
One store in Chicago (on Devon Ave.) claims to have the Milestone in inventory and sells it for $569.

OP
S

shatteredzman

Reaction score
One store in Chicago (on Devon Ave.) claims to have the Milestone in inventory and sells it for $569.

Its possible but it will have the 900/2100 3G bands and I cant use that, I need 850/1900. There are a couple milestones on ebay right now but they are really expensive.