WHOA....Incredible 2 is now a free phone....

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am curious about this phone. I emailed htc about the bootloader amongst other things. I'll let you guys know what they say. I'll prolly get the same answer that others have got.

Btw does this phone have tv out with mirroring or what? (sorry about asking this in multiple posts).

Sent from my fascinate

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
It's not being sold because they priced it at $200 and who would pay that for a 3g phone. If they sold it for a more reasonable price it would be much more popular.

BTW wirefly is back down to $50 for family plan upgrades. If you get a referral, you should be able to save another $25.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Every decent 3g phone on the market is in the $200 range. Believe it or not 4g isn't mainstream yet so everyone doesn't care.

~ sent from HTC DInc2 ~

chargeron

Reaction score
Charge also down in price today, although still a big price differential.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
It says the dinc2 is $149 on vzw.com, I dont see $100

Sent from my fascinate

nikecar

Reaction score
I was about to order from Wirefly as it was free the last few days. Sams club which uses the same Simplixity, was $49.

I asked our corporate rep to match Sam's club and she did. So I got it for $49.

Not free, but if something goes wrong, less hoops to jump through. However, if the match wouldn't have happened, I'd have done Wirefly.

Rokin

Reaction score
It says the dinc2 is $149 on vzw.com, I dont see $100

Sent from my fascinate
Hmm, i guess they raised it back up. I saw the dinc2 for $100 and the Thunderbolt was down to $200.

Rokin

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what that is? New every 2?
Edit: Never mind. After logging into my account, you are right the prices did all drop by $50. Sorry about that!

Last edited: