Incredible 2 on sale!!! ($99/$149/$489). Who ordered?

kcjacoby

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this phone for a while... and I'm pulling the trigger tonight and getting rid of this Eris...

StevieJ

Reaction score
I'm highly considering paying full price for this one. There's just nothing on the VZ horizon that I feel comfortable enough with to sign a new 2 year agreement. I'm thinking I'd keep the Dinc2 for at least a year until there is something truly worthy.

goffredo

Reaction score
I'm highly considering paying full price for this one. There's just nothing on the VZ horizon that I feel comfortable enough with to sign a new 2 year agreement...

Yeah, I'm kind of done with signing contracts as well. It seems egregious to pay $500 when you could be paying $99 or whatever, but I'd honestly rather pay that $500 for a phone now, and also 'buy' the security of being a free agent.

That way, I'm not stuck with a phone 8 months down the road that I don't want for whatever reason, and suffer for 1.25 more years. Or give Verizon a $325 "early termination fee," simply out of principle.

The DINC2 doesn't have the sexy 4G stuff, but it does have GSM and its release is quite timely for a bout of travelling in Europe this fall. For me, that's gold.