WHOA....Incredible 2 is now a free phone....

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's an incredible phone... pardon the pun - it's really a great word to describe it - if you don't care about 4G that is.

summit21

Reaction score
I got it for free on memorial day sale through wirefly. So far I am very impressed w/ the phone.

Butthead007

Reaction score
Love the phone just hate the bloatware

Root it and remove any apps you do not like. Just please do not complain these apps are making your phone slow to a crawl, etc because the Linux kernel handles memory differently and apps running in the background are not affecting your device.

Incredible 2 for free? Good deal. Mine is an employee line so mine was free too and I like this device a lot. Great battery life and very fast.

MisterBill

Reaction score
Looks like its 50$ on amazon when you go to check out.
Different prices depending on your service status. New activations get it free, upgrades on individual lines are $50, upgrdes on family plans are $100.

I paid $25 each for 2 family plan upgrades from Wirefly over Memorial Day weekend.

chiruscan

Reaction score
You cant beat Amazons prices. Its where I got my phone for free as well.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Sales of dinc2 are slow. One reason is because its still locked imo. As soon as HTC unlocks it you will see the price go up with demand. It's the best 3g device I've ever used.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also because the thing isn't being marketed at ALL. If it ain't 4G, it must be boring and suck!

MisterBill

Reaction score
It's not being sold because they priced it at $200 and who would pay that for a 3g phone. If they sold it for a more reasonable price it would be much more popular.

BTW wirefly is back down to $50 for family plan upgrades. If you get a referral, you should be able to save another $25.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

kingsway8605

Reaction score
It's not being sold because they priced it at $200 and who would pay that for a 3g phone. If they sold it for a more reasonable price it would be much more popular.

BTW wirefly is back down to $50 for family plan upgrades. If you get a referral, you should be able to save another $25.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

People are so readily manipulated by specs. I owned an x2 and returned it for an incredible2. The x2 was slower than my droid 1. Available ram and software matter a lot. Although I am worried with htc cancelling the desire gb update because sense is to bloated ( they seriously issued a press release saying this).

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk