Who wants to win a Andrew Bell Android

Reaction score
s1fullcase114542std.jpg
9gs1fullcase114542stdj

Rootz Wiki will be giving away 1 for every 100 mentions on twitter, for all the details and the rules please go to the Main Page
Edit, another contest is to tell us why you deserve a Andrew Bell android in our comments section, so you dont have to have a twitter account.
Thanks

Last edited:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Rootz Wiki will be giving away 1 for every 100 mentions on twitter, for all the details and the rules please go to Main Page

Thanks

It is times like these I wish I wasn't anti-social, had friends, and more importantly had a Twitter account haha.

Those figures look sweet. I may have to get a few. Would love a couple for my office at home and work.

OP
C
Reaction score
[/quote] It is times like these I wish I wasn't anti-social, had friends, and more importantly had a Twitter account haha.

Those figures look sweet. I may have to get a few. Would love a couple for my office at home and work.[/QUOTE]

They are pretty hard to get right now unless you want to pay a lot on ebay.

OP
C
Reaction score
Come, there has to be more people interested in winning some free Androids. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

beckx020

Reaction score
Some things are too hard for me to figure out. Ok, I'm entered. :D

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I'm entered. Probably a better chance on your contest than trying to buy one. :(