Limited Edition Android figures coming this Halloween. Win FREE Standard Edition here

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Okay CK, only for you....... I will go enter and if I win you can have it. But only for you. ;)

You're the best! : ) thanks

Sent from my Droid

Well CK I seriously doubt I won, but I still stand by what I said..... If by some chance or strike of lightening I do win one, you can have it. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Anomander

Reaction score
I'm pretty bummed with how this limited Release went on their site. Went to try and get one and refreshed at 10:58am today and due to their server issues the page never refreshed until 11:10. Of course by that time they were all sold out. I wonder how many are going to go up on Ebay once people start getting their orders?

I would be curious to see how many of these they are making at a time. I think it is safe to say that need to make more. Hell they don't even have the original Droid in Stock at all.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I'm pretty bummed with how this limited Release went on their site. Went to try and get one and refreshed at 10:58am today and due to their server issues the page never refreshed until 11:10. Of course by that time they were all sold out. I wonder how many are going to go up on Ebay once people start getting their orders?

I would be curious to see how many of these they are making at a time. I think it is safe to say that need to make more. Hell they don't even have the original Droid in Stock at all.

It took me about a week of checking and refreshing before I was able to get one of the original Androids.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I didn't get up till noon -- I'm switching to a nocturnal schedule for my 2 overnights this weekend -- so I can see I was right in thinking it was pointless of me to have checked.

Blast. I really, really wanted one.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Anonmander and Furbearingmammel you guys are going to be real upset with me : )

I ordered one. I refreshed right at 11am and saw the little cart and swooped right in and ordered it.

A little bit before 11 the site was dragging but I found out when I closed the browser tab and reloaded it that I got in right away.

Sent from my Droid

Anomander

Reaction score
Anonmander and Furbearingmammel you guys are going to be real upset with me : )

I ordered one. I refreshed right at 11am and saw the little cart and swooped right in and ordered it.

A little bit before 11 the site was dragging but I found out when I closed the browser tab and reloaded it that I got in right away.

Sent from my Droid
Awesome job. The other sucky part is I now work nights and I had to work tonight so I was not able to stay up until 11 to try snag one. Kudos to my wife who tried, but was unable to with the server going slow. I had everything setup for her to get one, so no fault on her end for not closing the browser tab and retrying.

Although CK I will give you $30 for your Android figure. That is a nice profit for you :D

Anomander

Reaction score
On a side note I checked on ebay today just to see what they had. I managed to get 2 of the Green Android figures for $14.99 each with free shipping. I actually thought that was a pretty good price since I never see those up on the website. I have been wanting the Green figures for the longest time. One will say home and one will decorate my desk at work :D

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
On a side note I checked on ebay today just to see what they had. I managed to get 2 of the Green Android figures for $14.99 each with free shipping. I actually thought that was a pretty good price since I never see those up on the website. I have been wanting the Green figures for the longest time. One will say home and one will decorate my desk at work :D
thats a great price I payed $10.00 for the Vampire with 3 and some change for shipping.

Tempting to sell it for $30.00 but it's now a collectors item : )