Limited Edition Android figures coming this Halloween. Win FREE Standard Edition here

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
android-mascot-dead-vampire.jpg

DYZplastic is ramping up to release a limited edition Android figurine this Halloween. The Power Vampire collectible brings Android into the realm of the living dead with a scary design. It follows DYZplastic’s popular Android vinyl figures designed by Andrew Bell.

Considering that those figures sold out so quickly and were practically impossible to get unless you knew a guy or had great timing ordering from the Dead Zebra website, the “limited edition” tag on this makes it likely that this will be sold out in a matter of minutes. The Power Vampire costs $10 plus shipping and will go on sale October 31st at 2 PM ET (18 GMT).

CONTEST
While we’re on the subject, don’t forget that it’s not too late to get your hands on one of the standard Android collectibles. We’re running a competition on our Facebook page to award 5 random collectibles to Androinica.com readers. All of the important details can be found in this post. Winners will be notified Friday, October 22, 2010.

[DYZPlastic via TalkAndroid]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I played - it would be nice to win one of these...they look sweet :happy:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I need that Digital one and then the Vampire one to complete my Goal Set!!!!!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry CK, I do not use FB so I was not able to enter. Sent you a PM with my comment.