Who took advantage!!

713King

Reaction score
So who in here took advantage to get the Fascinate at Best Buy for free!! I just got home from getting this awesome phone, I ended up adding a line on family plan for my wife. This phone is pretty amazing and I might just tell her I'm getting hers and she is getting my Droid X lol.

everstar80

Reaction score
Did you keep bing on it? I know that the specs are good, but I think bing is inferior to google IMHO. But everyone has there preferences and as long as it's android I am cool with it. Congrats on the free phone.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
How did it work an what phones are they offering, I have two upgrades i could use on my plan (Fam plan an old people who just wanna make phone calls rule! :icon_ banana: )

cnmsales

Reaction score
Sweet, just called them. They are going to be doing this every Friday this month. Def looking for this.

OP

713King

Reaction score
Yes it was free and the Fascinate was only for this friday, next friday they will change phones and will randomly pick a top smart phone from every carrier. But yea I was actually able to do voice search without installing any launcher and directed me to google.com also I haven't messed with bing yet since I removed it from home screen since I will get her Launcher Pro on her phone. But yea over all I like the phone, video quality and picture quality is pretty good for 5 mp camera! I hope other people were able to get this free phone at Best Buy

GrinReaper

Reaction score
@713, the screenshots in the sig, are they the revolution theme on the DX? Do i need to root it to install it ?

TIA

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes you need root to install themes/roms.

OP

713King

Reaction score
Yes just like titan replied! its a very nice theme. Also just make sure you make a back up and name it stock froyo so just in case you just want to return to stock with root just use the backup. I use it all the time, especially when installing new themes.