White Galaxy Nexus Pics Revealed

jerkwad

Reaction score
women will definitely like that phone :icon_ devil:

*runs away*

jerkwad

Reaction score
Not really digging it. Honestly I don't see what the sudden fascination is with white versions. I'm surprised Apple hasn't found a way to copyright the release of a black, then white version (or vice versa) of a mobile device. Why don't they make a completely chrome version or something?

Agreed, they should definitely already own the patent for the process of "Selling an electronic device with a >90% black exterior and then when sales slow down release an electronic device of exact same specifications with >90% white exterior". Maybe they could define this process as "icantbelievepeoplelikewhitephones". This of course would require them to sue themselves for the use of the letter "i" at the beginning of the word!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
HA told you it'd be sexy... having white around the screen would've looked extremely stupid, doing it like this is rather nice... I wasn't going to get a nexus, but with as nice as this looks I may have to...

or I'll wait for a quad core phone, who knows. >_> pretty nice though

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's stupid that the front is not white. If you stick it in a case nobody will be able to tell of its white or black.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Personally, I like it. A lot.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I like it. I am all for anything different though.

LKKASH

Reaction score
Am I the only female? I like white, clean, crisp, find it quickly in the car or purse..my two cents :)

LKKASH

Reaction score
haha...I just posted as a woman!

So funny you mentioned women liking the phone.. I was wondering if I'm the only woman on this thread. I love white and laugh at the all black or chrome...it isn't a car :) I love the clean classy look of white, easy to find in a purse, and does't show fingerprints and smudges like the God awful black phones...black phones are boring. What I wouldn't give to have a nice gold finish like the original Alias.:icon_ lala:

Sal R.

Reaction score
I don't see the appeal of these white phones.

Now if it was gunmetal, that'd be a different story...

mykl376

Reaction score
I got my wife the white iphone 4s. I think it looks pretty cool, definitely different than most black phones out there. I have an all black case for my bionic though, that's more my style.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

LKKASH

Reaction score
So...I'm not alone!!! We need more white and gold........forget pink, red, all the other fashion colors. They scratch and look awful....white or gold is sleek. :icon_ lala:

tadow213m

Reaction score
Question is, will this version make it to Verizon?

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using DroidForums