More White Galaxy Nexus Pics 'In the Wild'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-nexus-white-1.jpg

A couple weeks ago we shared some released press pics of the white version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. If you are a fan of the white colored phones, you may appreciate some more "in the wild" shots of the device. Some folks over at HDBlog.it were able to get some hands-on time with the device and took some pics. The above and below pics are just a couple of several that you can see at the source link below. Some folks do not like the white look, while others appreciate it. Some argue that it makes their Android look too much like an iPhone, but that just indirectly gives Apple a "psycholgical-pseudo-patent" on the color white, and they don't really need any more ammunition, now do they. :)

galaxy-nexus-white-6.jpg

Personally, I am partial to a "silvered" or brushed-metal styling on electronics, which you don't see very often on smartphones. Share your favorite color or styling aesthetic in which you would like to see smartphones developed.

Source: Engadget and HDBlog.it (translated)

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I'm not a big fan of the white and wouldn't get one personally but it's good to have choices. :biggrin:

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I'm not a big fan of the white and wouldn't get one personally but it's good to have choices. :biggrin:

I agree but it seems like it would get dirty pretty easily, you could put a case on to keep it clean but with a case the color makes not difference :blink:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Well I am going to go against the grain here, I like it. However, I will admit I would not go out of my way to get one for the reason that Chizzele mentioned, I would just have a case over it anyway.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
in the word of chris rock..."its all right if its all white' ;) lol ..not a fan either. white is the new black. i golf and white golf drivers came out last yr and it was hit. so lots of other golf company are following suit.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't think it looks too bad. I'm not a fan of white phones, but it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be. The front being black keeps the illusion that the display takes up the whole screen

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree but it seems like it would get dirty pretty easily, you could put a case on to keep it clean but with a case the color makes not difference :blink:

you ever have a white phone? I had the d2g in white and it didn't get dirty hardly at all.

I personally like how it looks... I just want a physical keyboard.