Which Steinheil Screen Protector?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I use the Verizon clear protector and it's beautiful! I would love to do a side by side comparison to really understand what a pro like you mean Verizon's a cheap piece of sh't. But by looking at the way this screen protector giving the camera another layer of lense (by covering it), I don't think the designer/producer is any smarter than a ___ like you. May be they should also consider covering up the earpiece as well to make it perfect in quality?
Take it easy.

Comments like this aren't called for and any further comments like this warrant an infraction.

akleopard

Reaction score
This isn't about SGP's screen protectors. It's about their cases.

While I was browsing their site, I saw that they were selling a case for the Nexus:SGP Samsung Galaxy Nexus Case Ultra Capsule Series - GALAXY NEXUS - Google - Cell Phones. I was so excited. The case looked so sleek and beautiful, and I really wanted it for my Nexus. Then I noticed at the bottom: "
Case was designed for the GSM international version of the Nexus (standard battery). Case is compatible with Verizon Galaxy Nexus but may not fit perfectly."

All the reviews that I read said that the case didn't fit well with the Verizon version, so I decided to wait. Today, I checked the site again and they just put this beauty up: SGP Samsung Galaxy Nexus Case Neo Hybrid Series - GALAXY NEXUS - Google - Cell Phones. This looks even better than the previous one IMO!

Alas, I was sooooo disappointed:
This product is not compatible with US-Verizon LTE version.
Why are there so many beautiful and sexy cases for the ATT version of the Nexus, and the Verizon version is stuck with generic and bland lookin ones??

alboboy10

Reaction score
I got this case on amazon from incipio it looks and feels great but it comes off after a while. Feels like cheap material. But it fits great and looks nice.

rbw62

Reaction score
I like the Verizon screen protectors as well. After discount, about 10bucks. Cheaper than others and you get 3 in pack, not one like others. The fit is very good, they last, and are good at protecting from dirt, minor scratches. I do not like the non glare version.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ruvy01

Reaction score
got the ultra one...its perfect other than the fact that it scratches easy...in the light you can see all the scratches and it kinda looks bad..can't see them in the dark though...don't know if I got a defective one or they just aren't made scratch resistant

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
got the ultra one...its perfect other than the fact that it scratches easy...in the light you can see all the scratches and it kinda looks bad..can't see them in the dark though...don't know if I got a defective one or they just aren't made scratch resistant

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

This will sound ridiculous, but make sure you didn't apply it backwards. The tabs are confusing and it will scratch easily if it's on the wrong side. Both sides will cling to the screen via static so it's not as crazy as it sounds.

Should feel a bit tacky when you swipe home screens if it's installed backwards.

ruvy01

Reaction score
unless it was labeled wrong, i put it on the right way, got zero air bubbles, looks great, except for the uncovered spaces on the sides, feels fine to me, not as smooth as the verizon antiglare ones, i had zero sctratches on the vzw one for the three weeks i had it for

This will sound ridiculous, but make sure you didn't apply it backwards. The tabs are confusing and it will scratch easily if it's on the wrong side. Both sides will cling to the screen via static so it's not as crazy as it sounds.

Should feel a bit tacky when you swipe home screens if it's installed backwards.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
unless it was labeled wrong, i put it on the right way, got zero air bubbles, looks great, except for the uncovered spaces on the sides, feels fine to me, not as smooth as the verizon antiglare ones, i had zero sctratches on the vzw one for the three weeks i had it for

Not sure then, have had mine for a little over 2 weeks now and no scratches. It is difficult to keep clean though, collects oil a lot more than the naked screen.