2 question about SGP Steinheil protectors

BKSinAZ

Reaction score

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
The Ultra Crystal is gloss. And I highly recommend it over the matte of the anti-fingerprint. The Ultra Crystal DOES cut down on fingerprints some on its own. I won't use any other screen protectors.

kdkinc

Reaction score
The Ultra Crystal is gloss. And I highly recommend it over the matte of the anti-fingerprint. The Ultra Crystal DOES cut down on fingerprints some on its own. I won't use any other screen protectors.

Now I have the Anti Fingerprint and find it Great NO PRINTS.

Confused yet??? lol

Great protectors The best worth the bucks The Anti-finger print come with Two protectors so that make it about $6. each

alboboy10

Reaction score
I got the anti fingerprint one. I can imagine it takes down on the quality of the screen a TAD, but it's so much better than any other screen cover I've had on my phone. It's smooth, my finger slides right off with no need to ever clean it, my fingers don't get stuck even when they're sweating or wet, and the sound it makes when you slide your finger across the screen is cool too lol. Swype keyboard is much easier to use also with the anti fingerprint screen protector

kdkinc

Reaction score
I got the anti fingerprint one. I can imagine it takes down on the quality of the screen a TAD, but it's so much better than any other screen cover I've had on my phone. It's smooth, my finger slides right off with no need to ever clean it, my fingers don't get stuck even when they're sweating or wet, and the sound it makes when you slide your finger across the screen is cool too lol. Swype keyboard is much easier to use also with the anti fingerprint screen protector

Great point about the sweaty fingers. After working outside it was near impossible slide my finger on a non- protected screen...
Feels good sounds great !!! lol

Gebo

Reaction score
I just bought them both. Since you get 2 of each, I tried the Gloss and then tried the anti-fingerprint to see which one I like the best. On my iTouch, I ended up using the anti-finger print version so I stared with the gloss one on my X thinking if I ended up with the anti-finger print one I would still have 1 of each left...For me, the anti fingerprint won....fingers down!