Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Nexus - $3.39 on Amazon

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does the carbon fiber apply to the Nexus with an extended battery on it well? Thinking about getting this, but want to make sure it fits first.

Edit: That's awkward. This is the wrong product all together. Sorry guys.

Sent from my GNexus

Just in case you're curious, the carbon fiber wouldn't work with the extended battery.

anhanymouse

Reaction score
I actually have it on the extended battery cover. The gap around the edge is a tiny bit wider but other than that, fits pretty nicely

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
Wonder if their dry ones cover the whole screen. If anyone buys one, let us know.

yeah I'de like to know as well.... the 2 -3 mm gap at the top and bottom of the dry application screen protectors is the only reason I am using the wet application protector now. The dry app ones are much tougher and don't have a orange peel texture to the surface like the wet app ones do.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah I'de like to know as well.... the 2 -3 mm gap at the top and bottom of the dry application screen protectors is the only reason I am using the wet application protector now. The dry app ones are much tougher and don't have a orange peel texture to the surface like the wet app ones do.

I don't mind the gap that much, but it does remind me that I'm using a screen protector heh. I also feel like the Steinheil Oleophobic retains oil terribly. You almost have to use a wet cloth to not just smear the finger prints around with the fiber cloth.