Which Live Wallpaper are you using?

coreymcl

Reaction score
I know many people shied away from using Live Wallpaper due to the hit of battery life. However with our Maxx's in hand and it's massive battery ready to take on the challenge I'm looking to discover new and cool Live Wallpaper. Please post which Live Wallpaper you are using and thanks for sharing!

rosariorose9

Reaction score
I'm using 'Aquarium'. Downloaded it when I had my Incredible, but couldn't use it because of the limited battery in that phone. Now with my Maxx, that's not a problem. dancedroid

cece5702

Reaction score
So live the wallpaper does'nt drain your battery noticeably?
I'm using 'Aquarium'. Downloaded it when I had my Incredible, but couldn't use it because of the limited battery in that phone. Now with my Maxx, that's not a problem. dancedroid

Fonzz

Reaction score
I have a whole bunch of them, some personal favorites:
Aquarium
Asteroid Belt
Butterfly Live Wallpaper
Celtic Garden HD
Christmas HD
City At Night
Friendly Bugs
Haunted House HD
My Beach HD
Sakura Pro
Season Zen HD
Skyrocket Live Wallpaper
Snowfall
I've been able to find just about any paid live wallpaper app for free using Google. I have not looked for any new ones for a few months now & I don't usually activate them anymore either cause I'd rather have the better battery life.

William_04_x

Reaction score
I use alien shapes, musical note live, and plasma disk(my fave). I haven't noticed LWPs having any affect on battery life. Then again, with this device, I simply don't worry about anything affecting battery life.

From RAZR MAXX

Wprice3523

Reaction score
I use the Gravitron live wallpaper. It's very customizable and looks great. It's also not as in-your-face as some of the other live wallpapers can be.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Aquarium, Blue Skies and Koi; all made by the same developer. I also have Celestial Bodies, which is a space themed live wallpaper.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter