Live Wallpaper Ideas

stangdroid

Reaction score
How about one of those static globes that when you touch it the electricity goes to your fingers on the screen?

oldweasel

Reaction score
I agree that some type of background that changes appearance with the current weather would be wonderful.

joker0502

Reaction score
Touch sensitive wallpapers!!

i luv the fish and weather idea!

but the fish one would be so much better if you were able to interact with the fish and water when you tap or slide your finger on the screen!

touch a fish to move them
touch screen to feed them
control the waters movement in the direction i slide my finger
create waves and splashes with tap of my finger.

weather idea Zac7 :

maybe our fingers can be windshield wipers. we can move the water in the direction our finger goes!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i luv the fish and weather idea!

But the fish one would be so much better if you were able to interact with the fish and water when you tap or slide your finger on the screen!

Touch a fish to move them
touch screen to feed them
control the waters movement in the direction i slide my finger
create waves and splashes with tap of my finger.

Weather idea zac7 :

Maybe our fingers can be windshield wipers. We can move the water in the direction our finger goes!
+100000000000

joker0502

Reaction score
Floating widgets and app icons on home-screen!!

I know this idea is so impractical, but its so fun! If your wallpaper is a water surface (autumn leaves or ponds with fish) wouldn't it be cool if all your icons would be floating around everywhere, but can still be clickable!

OP
Z

Zac7

Reaction score
How about one of those static globes that when you touch it the electricity goes to your fingers on the screen?

I think this would be cool as well hope some of these ideas start popping up

droidful

Reaction score
I would like to see one that looks something like clock works, gears and springs. spinning and moving , maybe some would move differently when you slide the screens. with a 3-D look, make the droid look mechanical underneath. kinda steam punk-ish. my two cents

Qasim786

Reaction score
Hi all... I have just completed learning how to create live wallpapers... Does anyone have and ideas which i can start by practicing on? It can be simple or advance. Thankyou in advance

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Dragnfli79

Reaction score
I've been looking for a cool wallpaper with dragonflies every one I've seen is cheesy! I don't know if it matters but I like whimsical stuff !

CreatioSoft

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

I am having concept of Mathematical Figures Live Wallpaper. you can try this out

Enjoy the excitement of one of the best Mathematical figures live wallpaper.Get Dancing Mathematical figures right inside your android phone!!
Fill your home screens with mathematical figures, here are some of them :

1.Glittering Circles HD Live Wallpaper:

View attachment 50544

Glittering circles HD Live Wallpaper adds glitter to your android screens. This live wallpaper shows the circles of various colours glittering at different positions of your mobile screen
Get this exotic live wallpaer at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyratingcircles.shinelive&feature=search_result

2.Moving Planes Live Wallpaper:

View attachment 50545

Moving Planes Live wallpaper includes various ellipse moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as ellipse moving is a combination of two or more ellipse and they are of different colour which extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper.
Check out at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ameplanes.livewallpaper&feature=search_result

3.Animated Stars Live Wallpaper:

View attachment 50546

Animated Stars Live Wallpaper shows the set of stars moving randomly in various directions on your android screen. These stars are being created using two beautiful ellipses of various colours.Multiple colours used enhances the look of the wallpaper and make it quite different from other wallpapers. Get the touch and feel of beautiful colors of which stars are made.
Get this at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...laxystars.livewallpaper&feature=search_result

4.Rotating Circles Live Wallpaper:

View attachment 50547
Rotating Circles HD Live wallpaper is a live wallpaper includes colourful circles moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as circles of different colours get combined at some places and generates a new moving look. Combination of two or more circles of different colours extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper. This live wallpaper shows the circles of various colours sparkling at different positions of your mobile screen. Rotating circles are colourful and looks like bubbles in the water. Get this amazing live wallpaper at:https://play.google.com/store/apps/...te.circleslivewallpaper&feature=search_result

5.Shining Diamonds HD Live Wallpaper:

Shining Diamonds HD Live Wallpaper includes colourful and shinny diamonds moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as lines of different colours get combined at some places and generates diamonds which is definitely a new moving look. Combination of two or more lines of different colours extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper. This live wallpaper shows the lines of various colours sparkling at different positions of your mobile screen. Rotating lines are colourful and gives amazing look. Have a look at:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hotdiamond.livewall&feature=search_result

6.Shining Figures Live Wallpaper:

View attachment 50548

Shining Figures Live Wallpaper includes colourful and shinny figures moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as lines of different colours get combined at some places and generates some extraordinary figures which is definitely a new moving look. Combination of two or more lines of different colours extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper. This live wallpaper shows the lines of various colours sparkling at different positions of your mobile screen. Rotating lines are colourful and gives amazing look. Get this at your Android sceens at :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/....animationlivewallpaper&feature=search_result

Enjoy this awesome mathematical Live wallpaper at your beautiful android screens!!!