Which Droid is best?

FindMeADroid

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an upgarde coming up nov. 21 and was wondering what my best droid option would be. I'm torn right now between the DX, DInc, Fascinate, and the new DInc HD that should come out soon. I've looked stuff up for hours but couldn't decide and figured this place would be the best place to find the best droid out there.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Wait for the Dinc HD. It will most likely beat everything out now. If it doesn't, at least u can compare side by side.
Good luck

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
Personal opinion. That's what it comes down to. Dx for the huge screen and awesome call quality. Fascinate for the beatiful screen and fastest cpu/gpu currently. Dinc is a good phone just lacks in performance.

Go play with all of them. Plus if you find out that you don't like the phone you choose you can exchange it within 30 days.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

bigp187

Reaction score
I think the DX is awsome specially with the new 2.2 upgrade

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I like the DX and the Dinc, but as other's have said personal preference is the key.
For me the DX looks huge in the hand but when you watch a video on it, the screen seems to be the right size. The Dinc is fast and fits the hand quite well but my friend says it eats battery.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely get each device you're considering in your hands before purchasing. It's YOUR device so you have to like it, not necessarily everyone else :)

OP
F

FindMeADroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys and I think you guys are right. The right answer is that there is no right answer. All of these phones are great and I can't really go wrong. Hopefully by my upgrade it will be obvious what is going to happen with the Incredible HD because that is where I'm leaning right now. If it's not out by Black Friday I'll just pick my favorite at the time.