Wheres your Note 2 made at?

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I saw this thread on XDA and found it interesting. List where it was manufactured (Korea or China) and color and if any known issues in the manufacturing process like loose charging ports, screen issues or etc. Also if u register your device on Samsung it will tell you the date it was manufactured. Ill update my post when I do this.

Ill sound off.

Made in Korea
Manufactured on 11/09
I got the grey version
No issues found to date

Last edited:

jseah

Reaction score
How can you tell where it was manufactured? I got the grey, manufactured 11/15/12. The only issue I have is that the swipe to capture a screenshot by swiping the side of your hand across the screen doesn't seem to work that well.

EDIT: Checked the box and it says that it was made in Korea.

Last edited:
OP
INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
jseah said:
How can you tell where it was manufactured? I got the grey, manufactured 11/15/12. The only issue I have is that the swipe to capture a screenshot by swiping the side of your hand across the screen doesn't seem to work that well.

Theres a sticker on the box it came in will tell u where it was made at it. Also believe it says on a sticker under ur battery. I have not even tried palm swipe yet.

Last edited:

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Theres a sticker on the box it came in will tell u where it was made at it. Also believe it says on a sticker under ur battery. I have not even tried palm swipe yet.
Bottom of my box says "Printed in China"

OP
INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
AdamPA1006 said:
Bottom of my box says "Printed in China"

Theres another spot on the box. Not that sticker but another one. Should say made in ..............