LG Optimus Note Makes An Appearance – Dual-core Tegra 2 Slider

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
optimusnotepresshot.jpg

Not to be confused with the Samsung Galaxy Note that was introduced at IFA last week, the LG Optimus Note made a surprise visit to Mr. Blurrycam today showing off its alluring physical QWERTY keyboard and 4-inch NOVA LCD display. Also accompanying the fuzzy pic is a leaked press shot for the device to make everything that much more official.
LGOptNoteblur.jpg
LGOptimusNoteBACK.jpg

Apparently, this device will feature a 1.2GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 5MP rear facing/1.3MP front facing cameras with LED flash and 8GB of internal storage. Let’s hope this is the very same LG Optimus Slider that we’ve been hearing about supposedly making its way to Sprint. What do you guys think?

SOURCE: LG Optimus Note slider emerges from South Korea as dual-core Tegra 2 contender - Engadget

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Wonder if Samsung is going to pull an Apple because of the name....:eek:hmy:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder if Samsung is going to pull an Apple because of the name....:eek:hmy:

I like the term, but it could be so versatile and mean soooo many things, I'm just not sure it's going to stick haha.

Picture, guy and girl in a car, car gets rear-ended, guy looks at girl and says "I think we are going to need to "pull an apple" after that", girl slaps guy.

On another note, I was wondering if apple was going to "pull an apple" because the back of the phone is shaped more like a 3GS then any other phone that I have ever seen.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I like the term, but it could be so versatile and mean soooo many things, I'm just not sure it's going to stick haha.Picture, guy and girl in a car, car gets rear-ended, guy looks at girl and says "I think we are going to need to "pull an apple" after that", girl slaps guy.On another note, I was wondering if apple was going to "pull an apple" because the back of the phone is shaped more like a 3GS then any other phone that I have ever seen.
"Pull an apple after that" has in sue the pants off the guy and every generation after him!?