where to buy another bionic?

3sweeties

Reaction score
None on cl, and Ebay scares me. My 12 year old has one on her Christmas list. Any ideas where else to look? I cannot upgrade... I have four unlimited data lines!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
None on cl, and Ebay scares me. My 12 year old has one on her Christmas list. Any ideas where else to look? I cannot upgrade... I have four unlimited data lines!

Ebay is fine, just choose a seller that has been around a while and has a lot of positive feedback. Also paying with paypal offers additional protection. Buy away! :)

*edit: forgot about swappa!

Swappa Buy Motorola Droid Bionic (Verizon)

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
I actually bought my Droid RAZR, my dad's RAZR MAXX, my old Droid Pro, my XOOM, and my new Galaxy Nexus off of eBay. I have never had an issue with any of these products. Just make sure you buy from a seller with a high amount of positive feedback and you will be alright!

Sent from my XOOM with Jelly Bean!

mattjenn

Reaction score
Yes eBay is great I have bought a total of 7 phones for myself and friends off eBay no problems. Most are great just make sure to check the description and make sure before you buy or bid that the phone has a clean ESN # if it doesn't say on page email seller to ask. If it doesn't say clean ESN or the seller won't tell you its clean move on to next one don't buy that one. Bad ESN # can't be activated on verizon

Berniep

Reaction score
I bought my replacement bionic off of ebay from a local guy who worked at a verizon reseller store. Picked it up from him at the store and he set it up right then.
Just searched within a specified distance.