When Is the Eris 2.0 Update coming?

Stephen Saint

Reaction score
Sorry im new so if there is already a thread on this i would like someone to Link me as i can not find it i just wanna know when the update is I love my Eris and all it needs is Goggle Nav for me to be happy seeing as i drive everywere and cant seem to find a good nav app please help for the love of all eris!:droideris:

flspnr

Reaction score
Sorry im new so if there is already a thread on this i would like someone to Link me as i can not find it i just wanna know when the update is I love my Eris and all it needs is Goggle Nav for me to be happy seeing as i drive everywere and cant seem to find a good nav app please help for the love of all eris!:droideris:

There's a bunch on here, search the forums for "Eris Upgrades", but to sum all of that up one more time, it's scheduled to be out by the end of Quarter 1, which means sometime before March 31. As to when before March, 31, no one has heard anything official. Please search for other threads if you have more questions about the update, chances are it's been asked. :)

CanDroid

Reaction score
Check this link OUT HERE

It has all the info you need! Im a bit disappointed!!! I want the UPDATE STAT!!! I can't wait to get this phone rooted!!! Then we are unleashed from their mercy!!!!!!!!

docfuller

Reaction score
Eris 2.1 update

It should be coming within the next two weeks. I have several friends
who work at VZW Headquarters in Basking Ridge, NJ. One includes
my wife. I just ordered the HTC Droid and should be getting it today.
I am looking forward to it.:icon_ banana: