What's your favorite rom?

mikex

Reaction score
There's lots of roms out there for the X, and I'm just taking a survey of peoples favorites and why. You also may want to include your favorite theme. For me, I've only tried Apex and Liberty. Love them both for different reasons. Apex is fast and stable. Liberty because I can customize it so easily, but it has a few issues. I like the Mysterious Beast theme with Liberty and want to get back to it to try Honeycomb. I'm running Apex now and like the BWC theme as well as the Honeybread theme I'm using now. So, how about you?

turdbogls

Reaction score
i want a stable ROM more than anything else, and Apex is that for me. i like the customizability of Liberty, however i am pretty versed with theming, and ninja morph, and changing boot animations and replacing apps and such, so the customization in liberty has little to no draw to me.

no FC's, no random reboots, and great battery life, and a nice stock theme, all make apex the top dog IMO

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
No I have a droid x....I need to update my info! Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
I'm running rubiX 2.0.1 and am really happy with it. Battery life is amazing and I'm still sporting the stock battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jasherpowers

Reaction score
I prefer Rubix 2.0.1. It has been the most reliable for me..not to mention really fast.
Am using Blue Gingerbread theme and love it.

Rocko

Reaction score
After trying Liberty, Rubix-blurry and non, Apex, Tranquility and now I am back to stock rooted and themed. I have all bloatware frozen via Titanium BU and I have no reboots, the best battery life I have ever had and the system is the smoothest and glitch free. Just my experience. 60 hours battery life as I type with 27% left.