plz help need good custom rom for d2

addictedhacks

Reaction score
Can I get a lil direction on a good rom for d2. I need a fast one wih a sick theme. Im running apex now its good but if there's any better... also I've ran liberty then downloaded the blue theme-VERY BAD. Fixed bootloop but I still have the liberty start up logo. Any ideas to fix that?

want a droid

Reaction score
If you're looking for a good theme then just check out each rom's section. I know there is a thread in both squidlys and libertys section with people posting screenshots.

Also you can find themes posted all over. Just read the first post and look at screenshots to see which you like best.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
Can I get a lil direction on a good rom for d2. I need a fast one wih a sick theme. Im running apex now its good but if there's any better... also I've ran liberty then downloaded the blue theme-VERY BAD. Fixed bootloop but I still have the liberty start up logo. Any ideas to fix that?

Thats weird...Liberty is a great Rom, I would reccomend Liberty, Fission and Squidly to any of my friends, there all really good in my opinion. I used to prefer fission but like 90% of us I now prefer Liberty, I would seriously give it another shot and let it settle in for a while.