What's so Good About Galaxy II

Mont

Reaction score
Besides watching Youtube videos because that's all I see on TV, granted that could be said for all phones.

But I've been following this one just too see what's the hype

I was shocked it just came to the US

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I haven't seen one myself, but they're supposed to have an amazing screen. Besides that they are pretty fast I hear and are rated one of the top phones in today's market.

Disappointed that Verizon didn't pick up the phone, but not a fan of samsung's TouchWiz anyway.

OP
M

Mont

Reaction score
Why make a commercial with you and your boyfriend looking at the sky I'm I supposed to be impressed, I'm just asking. Ive been hearing about this phone and even seen.videos of networks.at the Expos who have the phone in their hand but say.nothing but how great it is

smokiedabong

Reaction score
All Android phones do pretty much the same thing since the T-Mobile G1 , similar OS , interface , features , apps etc. the difference is in hardware , how fast it does something , how well it displays the information , how good of a camera it has etc. If you haven't seen one yet in person just go to a Sprint store , play for a couple of minutes with one and you will see why all the hype , I think anybody who bashes this phone never got to touch one yet .

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Why make a commercial with you and your boyfriend looking at the sky I'm I supposed to be impressed, I'm just asking. Ive been hearing about this phone and even seen.videos of networks.at the Expos who have the phone in their hand but say.nothing but how great it is

The phone is called the Galaxy, look up and what do you see? A commercial is nothing but eye candy and to make your selling points, lighten up lol

I can't say how great it is, but on paper it looks good, then again so does the Bionic. I went to the store to test drive a Bionic and it was a good phone, but not worth upgrading to right now, at least for me. I definitely want to check out an SG2 because I was already impressed with the original SG which a couple of my friends owned, but since VZW didn't pick up the phone, I want to avoid it too since it won't be possible to own on Verizon's network. :(

I'm going to elaborate on what smokie said, anyone bashing anything probably means they never had hands on experience with the product. If they did, then obviously they can bring up some points as to why they don't like it. Seems to me you're making a pretty harsh judgment on a phone you haven't even seen in person yet...

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sgsII is a great phone that's been available almost everywhere else except the US for several months.