[VIDEO] Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Galaxy Note II

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;u-v0iUXXVxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u-v0iUXXVxM[/video]​

Mobileburn has put up a great comparison video between the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note II and we found it worth a share. Despite the title description, this video isn't your standard "vs" type video, it is more or less a comparo of the two handsets that highlights the strengths of both the handsets very well. After watching you will see that despite which handset you prefer, they are both excellent pieces of hardware. There's no doubt that Samsung builds some of the best Android phones on the market. Enjoy!

Via: MobileBurn

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Love my note 2. :biggrin:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
displays on the Galaxy s phones just keep getting better with each device they put out. Wasnt 6 months when the note 2 was considered one of the top dogs. And they just keep piling on the features. Loving gestures in photo gallery.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I love my GN2. So glad I traded in my S3. Can't wait for the Software Pack they are supposed to release that the S4 will have. Not holding my breath, lol.