what's NOT to like about Sense UI?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Oh don't sweat it, I didn't take it as snapping. I really wish I had kept up with programming after school to fiddle with these things like y'all do. Just can't fit enough hours into the day anymore.

Riddick

Reaction score
Or maybe, just maybe, because 1.2ghz Cortex A8 is faster than 1ghz Snapdragon being even slower with Sense UI. Or maybe, its because the Droid GPU smacks the Snapdragon GPU silly. Just because you don't understand these things, doesn't mean nobody else does.

So I'm thinking you must be talking about an overclocked Droid?

If I'm reading that correctly, that's not really a fair comparison point since 1) no one has overclocked an Incredible yet and 2) not many people can and will overclock a Droid. Comparing apples to apples, I just don't see how the Droid can be faster. That is, stock to stock, which most everyday users will keep it at.

^^^

adrynalyne you don't know what you're talking about, as usual. Just because YOU don't understand these things it doesn't mean that nobody else does.

Oh and if you're running one of the two roms I think you're running then a 1ghz snapdragon will most likely be faster than your 1.2ghz, even with Sense UI (which someone claimed could be turned off).

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Really, genius, which of the two roms are you thinking of that I am running?

While you are at it, explain how I don't know what I am talking about.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
R
Or maybe, just maybe, because 1.2ghz Cortex A8 is faster than 1ghz Snapdragon being even slower with Sense UI. Or maybe, its because the Droid GPU smacks the Snapdragon GPU silly. Just because you don't understand these things, doesn't mean nobody else does.

So I'm thinking you must be talking about an overclocked Droid?

If I'm reading that correctly, that's not really a fair comparison point since 1) no one has overclocked an Incredible yet and 2) not many people can and will overclock a Droid. Comparing apples to apples, I just don't see how the Droid can be faster. That is, stock to stock, which most everyday users will keep it at.

^^^

adrynalyne you don't know what you're talking about, as usual. Just because YOU don't understand these things it doesn't mean that nobody else does.

Oh and if you're running one of the two roms I think you're running then a 1ghz snapdragon will most likely be faster than your 1.2ghz, even with Sense UI (which someone claimed could be turned off).
Wow bite tour tonunge son. Smh

RubberSoul

Reaction score
bwahahahhahahha 2 great phones, leave it at that. The incredible has more/ improved features. Like any newer phone would over an older phone. (camera etc) Droid still is a top notch product, no need to get so defensive. Its a personal choice. Peace in the forum east!

J

Johnly

sense UI is nice, and goes beyond 7 screens. The widgets are trademark good. I have been able to replicate sense UI by all the customizations available, except for that dang cool sms app! Arrg, any one know of a good clone?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I'm all over it when it comes out... and yes you can always root it and install cyanogen too.... :)

Yeah i am going to be in the store early in the AM to get this puppy lol.

sense UI is nice, and goes beyond 7 screens. The widgets are trademark good. I have been able to replicate sense UI by all the customizations available, except for that dang cool sms app! Arrg, any one know of a good clone?

So i take it i wont need to be using Handcent anymore lol.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
bwahahahhahahha 2 great phones, leave it at that. The incredible has more/ improved features. Like any newer phone would over an older phone. (camera etc) Droid still is a top notch product, no need to get so defensive. Its a personal choice. Peace in the forum east!

Oh I'm not being defensive, I just find it interesting that Riddick is talking beyond his knowledge base.

Now, were I not still on contract, yes the Incredible would be mighty fine to have right now.... ;)

Riddick

Reaction score

Oh I'm not being defensive, I just find it interesting that Riddick is talking beyond his knowledge base.

Coming from the guy who already admitted a few posts ago that he was wrong. Cute.

Really? Where would that be?

God you're dense, read the thread. Your constant trolling is getting dull.

Last edited:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Coming from the guy who already admitted a few posts ago that he was wrong. Cute.

Really? Where would that be?