What should I do??

dreamjaeil

Reaction score
So recently, I went to Verizon tech store since my 3g wasn't working and they told me they would send me replacement. Since I didn't get any kind of tracking numbers, I called them that afternoon and they gave me a number which they claimed it to be Fedex. They told me to wait for couple days for it to show up. After waiting, I called them this morning saying I still couldn't track my package and they told me something went wrong and was going to send me another. The problem is, package got here yesterday and I didn't know about it until right now. So currently there's two droids sitting on my desk and another on its way, which they said will ship it overnight so it will be here on Monday. How should I go about solving this problem? Should I wait until Monday to see if both of them are working and send my trouble one and less attractive one back? Would it matter which I send back using USPS and fedex? I have exam tomorrow and I really don't need this right now...

biodroid

Reaction score
wow, this happened to me as well however one got sent to one address and another to another address. If you don't send it back, they'll charge you. Best thing to do here, is send back one replacement along with your damaged one and only try activating the one you want. They should've included a prepaid shipping label just take it to, fedex (if that's what the label is for), and drop it in the box.

d3vilfish

Reaction score
Honestly call up Verizon and explain what happened and ask them what they want you to do

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
D

dreamjaeil

Reaction score
Well I guess I will have to see until Monday. Meanwhile, I will be using the one that just came. I wonder how they managed to not know it was different shipping company.

biodroid

Reaction score
dude, they are not going to let you keep both of dem phones