What screen protector are you using on your Galaxy S4?

bamaloneforut

Reaction score
why not go without one, the gorrilla glass on this thing is pretty tough aint it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
The tech armor is really nice, I decided to switch from SGP to it after applying one on my ex's S3. Had to get one for my S4. ;)

That's one thing I didn't have trouble with the Tech Armor.... I also had that same issue as you with the SGP... mine was on bottom right though and by the home screen button cutout. :(

I must've gotten lucky ........... or have sure hands :happy3:, as the SGP went on without a hitch. And it's truly crystal clear.

addphone

Reaction score
I didn't have a screen protector on my S4. Is it necessory for S4 with the scratches resistent screen?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
why not go without one, the gorrilla glass on this thing is pretty tough aint it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't have a screen protector on my S4. Is it necessory for S4 with the scratches resistent screen?

I had a screen protector on my Droid Razr Maxx since day 1, took it off in the last few months on ownership and had scratches on it in no time. These gorilla glass screens are nice but they are not full proof, especially with real fine and course stuff like sand.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
One thing I will note about the tech armor screen protector, I seem to have developed a small imperfection under the protector somehow. Looks like a bubble but it is not, I have lifted up the protector and reeated it and it is still there. Not sure the build quality is as good as the SGP.

wardo

Reaction score

Yes absolutely get one. GreatShield is the bomb. Super easy to install, they last a very long time and you can't tell its on the screen.

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
You should really consider Green Onions Supply. Super slick great feel, crystal clear and when I communicated to them about a possible defect no questions asked they sent me a pack of two more!

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

amyebeth

Reaction score
I got the one from Tmobile because it was a 2 pack and my boyfriend and I both needed them.. I have had it on my phone a little over a week and it is already scratched... Guess I'm going to look at the Tech Armor ones!

wardo

Reaction score
I got the one from Tmobile because it was a 2 pack and my boyfriend and I both needed them.. I have had it on my phone a little over a week and it is already scratched... Guess I'm going to look at the Tech Armor ones!

That means it's a cheapo!
Pass on the tech armor and try green shield

mondogenerator

Reaction score
Thinking about going tempered glass for a screen protector this time around... what's the general consensus on best brand? I saw the Just Like Glass above... is that the best? Not worried about price, just quality and maybe even warranty.

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Thinking about going tempered glass for a screen protector this time around... what's the general consensus on best brand? I saw the Just Like Glass above... is that the best? Not worried about price, just quality and maybe even warranty.
Try Green Onions Supply... Look on Amazon. You won't be sorry. Very impressive.

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'll give Tech Armor a shot first if I do decide to use my upgrade next week. Usually I stick to SGP myself.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Just placed an order for Tech Armor cases for my parents' iPhones. I guess I get to use them as a demo instead of buying it for myself.