Air Mouse (USB) + HDMI/VGA at same time?

Reaction score
I purchased the following adapter so that I can display my Galaxy S3 on my in-dash head unit of my car. (It converts from digital to analog)
Sam sung Galaxy S3 S III i9300 MHL Micro USB 11p to VGA projectors Adapter | eBay

I would like to also use this air mouse/keyboard to control my phone at the same time since my phone will be in the glove box.
2.4GHz Mini Fly Air Mouse Wireless Keyboard for Google Android Mini PC TV BOX | eBay

Will the two of them work together at the same time? Do they take advantage of the full 11 pins? Thanks!

extremeodd

Reaction score
Sadly you can have either usb devices or the MHL not both. I was reading on xda about people trying to do both with no luck so far. Better off getting a bluetooth keyboard with touch pad, which works great with MHL.

OP
SmashedPumpkins
Reaction score
Sadly you can have either usb devices or the MHL not both. I was reading on xda about people trying to do both with no luck so far. Better off getting a bluetooth keyboard with touch pad, which works great with MHL.
Ahh thanks for the reply. I read about something along those lines but I couldn't figure out if that was old news and wires were being made to use both features now. I assume I can still charge the device via USB right? I'll see what I can find with bluetooth.

extremeodd

Reaction score
Yes, the MHL devices all require a power input which also charges the phone.