what retailers will have the Bionic opening day?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon Wireless will it have it opening day from what I'm told. As for their policy....I hear it's pretty sketchy so I don't know if I would buy from them...

tcayton49

Reaction score
Verizon is the only one we can guarantee will have it opening day. They have a 14 day return policy with a 15% restocking fee

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
According to that article, they're saying you can get it opening day, but I've always thought big box stores get them 2 weeks after release.

Don't quote me on that though.

Edit: Holy crap, did you see the deal Costco is apparently doing? Bionic with a dock, a car window mount, an extra battery and a battery charger for $299.99

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Anyone know if Costco lets you buy phones off contract? I have membership to them an Sams Club.....hopefully SC sweetens the pot too. I m getting so pumped for this phone.

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
just called verizon after seeing the costco add and they said i cant use my early upgrade there i need to wait tell oct 15 for my ne2 discount :mad:
and even then i would need to go to a verizon store to get my extra 50 bucks

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
just called verizon after seeing the costco add and they said i cant use my early upgrade there i need to wait tell oct 15 for my ne2 discount :mad:
and even then i would need to go to a verizon store to get my extra 50 bucks

They lied to you. Bought a Droid Inc2 from Costco for my brother and they allowed me to use an upgrade and a ne2 discount.

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
did you have an early upgrade or your any 2 upgrade mine is not until 0ct i want the phone when it comes out:icon_eek:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry misunderstood. I had an upgrade ready. But I don't see how Verizon can tell you what they'd be willing to do at Costco. Even at Verizon it's really up to the associate you talk with as to whether they'll give you an early upgrade.

Usually depends on how far off you are from your upgrade.

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
Oh sorry misunderstood. I had an upgrade ready. But I don't see how Verizon can tell you what they'd be willing to do at Costco. Even at Verizon it's really up to the associate you talk with as to whether they'll give you an early upgrade.

Usually depends on how far off you are from your upgrade.

the rep said if i wanted i can get any phone now at full discount only at a verizon store :icon_eek:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
the rep said if i wanted i can get any phone now at full discount only at a verizon store :icon_eek:

Of course they did, it's their job to tell you to go to a Verizon store.

My point remains, they cannot tell you whether or not a Costco associate would be willing to do the same or not.