Charge or Bionic?

pyroelite

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out, I was gonna edit my post to let him know that as well.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never had a charge but i held one and the bionic feels way more solid.. the charge was plasticy to me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
N

nalgon

Reaction score
I want to return my charge for the bionic at costco and want to know if i have to get the bionic there or will they return my money. I dont care much for package deal at costco. I want to pay 179 or 199 for the phone only. Im close to the 90 days.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

pyroelite

Reaction score
I want to return my charge for the bionic at costco and want to know if i have to get the bionic there or will they return my money. I dont care much for package deal at costco. I want to pay 179 or 199 for the phone only. Im close to the 90 days.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Nope, you go to the kiosk first to return the phone & they give you a slip to take to the return desk. The bionic is $280 with the free accessories & that is the only option. Take it or go pay $300 & limited accessories elsewhere...

Last edited:

cchhiipp

Reaction score
Think you're confused here.
The Charge has 2GB of internal STORAGE - Bionic has 16GB
The Charge has 512MB of System RAM - Bionic has 1GB

Thanks for clearing that up. I must have checked out the specs on the website several times and still managed to get that confused. Bionic FTW. Thanks!