What kind of accessories do people use??

DroidDo1

Reaction score
I am looking to get some of the newest droid related accessories, so I thought it would be best to ask around here. The good, the bad, and the plain useless.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Good post I would be just as interested to know: )

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
D

DroidDo1

Reaction score
oh yea I dumped my case ages ago. Droid feels better with direct skin contact.

Thank harrellj, I take a look around there as well.

OP
D

DroidDo1

Reaction score
That's a valid point as well. Im just always super careful and choose carefully on who I let use my phone.

Are there any video out options for droid? I know droid x has hdmi but seems like there is no option for the other members of the droid family.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
i just got the silicone case from verizon and have a zagg screen protector on it now...thats all i got for now.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you don't have a Seidio InnoCase you're missing out. My black one still works/looks perfect and I got it a year ago with my Droid. I'm buying the Seidio Droid X case soon when I swap my original droid for the X.

I tried like 4 cases for my droid when I bought it and they were laughable compared to the Seidio.

edit: Couldn't find the innocase for the X on their site, but I found reviews on youtube? so not sure whats up with that.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have the Car Dock, the Multimedia(desk) dock, and a clip in holster i got from Verizon.

i don't like any of the leather or silicone cases on my droid itself.

tchafey

Reaction score
I tell you what everyone...I'm not promoting this website, it just so happens to be what I use...but heres the deal...

I got an X, spent 15$ on a silicone case, plastic case, leather holster, and clip in.

-I hate the X(thats to be discussed later)

Just changed to the d2g, went online and ordered, wall battery charger, extra normal battery, clip in case, screen cover, holster, and car charger...for 30$...

I KNOW I CAN TRUST THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THE X PRODUCTS WERE LEGIT!!!
-No the products were no otter boxes, but for the price, they were monumentally amazing, I cannot wait until my Global order ships...

C311P|-|0|\|35H0P.com (decrypt, ha)

thats all!

ypsichick

Reaction score
Western KY and W. Los Angeles 3 miles from the bea
I have verizon accessories, pink silicon cover for when I'm around the Grandchildren & verizon leather holster for when I want to shop, dual-car charger (with usb) which is great because before my husband & I had to take turns, car window mount and of course the "ezestand" with the xtra-long usb cable that I keep on the end table next to me when I watch tv!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kameleongt

Reaction score
Steihall screen cover and verizon extended battery, car dock,moto rapid charger this is the only phone I've purchased accessories for. Only product I didn't like was the invisible shield preference I guess

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Relex

Reaction score
I have the d1/d2 extended battery, car dock and some screen protectors. I've tried a couple different cases and they make the OG feel like a brick.