What is your Phone Model

timwc69

Reaction score
How to download movies from the web browser using a droid x.thanks

Milton515

Reaction score
I just got the LG Revolution and it is a good phone overall.... Can't wait until the developers find a way to root it and flash custom roms

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Razr (Droid)
DROID2
Samsung Galaxy S fascinate
Droid Eris
Many more come and go..lol all but the Razr is rooted and running custom ROMs...

Tapped by a Razr...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Razr (Droid)
DROID2
Samsung Galaxy S fascinate
Droid Eris
Many more come and go..lol all but the Razr is rooted and running custom ROMs...

Tapped by a Razr...

Oh and the old Dinc lovely...lol

Tapped by a Razr...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh and the old Dinc lovely...lol

Tapped by a Razr...

You like the razr? I'm looking to possibly get one of those for my mom she's using the lg versa still and that things going she speaks into it and I always think I'm on speaker phone when she's talking since her mic is crap now

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
A855....I was unaware that any other phone had come out in the past two years :). Running Droid Concepts Build 12 with the stock DC kernel and Roboto font of course. I don't even know if I can give up my OG for the Nexus...

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A855....I was unaware that any other phone had come out in the past two years :). Running Droid Concepts Build 12 with the stock DC kernel and Roboto font of course. I don't even know if I can give up my OG for the Nexus...

That's what all us og users thought lol nah this is the best thing ever then you get your hands on a 4g device and og goes in the drawer :( does make a good test device for me though to test lower end phones I have a nice scope having an og and the evo 3d

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Why give it up? You can do as I and switch within a matter of seconds now days by just dialing *228 and use witchever device you own...You all know I've got many! And keep getting more...lol

Tapped by a Razr...

SteadySlackin

Reaction score
Rooted bionic, deodexed Rome, dx rooted (not active)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mike55

Reaction score
Had a Droid 2 rooted with Liberty, Loved it. Phone broke, went through insurance, got the Droid 2 Global. Hate it. Phone was back on Froyo was ok never rooted it though. Now on the official gingerbread ota, phone is horrible. Waiting on the Gnex.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Wow D2 users are minority compared to D1. Heck, we're outnumbered even by the DX users :p
I also have a D1 that's inactive in the rafters somewhere, clocked around ~3000 hours of uptime. Yes, that's over 3,000.

Insidious

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 Global. Used to have a Droid 2 but bricked it beyond repair so VZW send me the stinkin' global. Dx

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums