[Poll] What Was Your Favorite News This Week

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
news.gif
The headlines from this week were certainly far from uninteresting. Aside from Google bringing out the latest version of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich; Motorola brought out the new Droid Razr, Google Wallet went live in a few nationwide stores, and the Galaxy Nexus was announced. With all this good news going around, we want to know what was your favorite headline. Reply below and vote in the poll to let us know. Also vote and tell us what you're looking forward to the most, and if there is something you would like to see from me (review of a device, giveaway of something, etc.) feel free to PM me.

Enjoy

gunit34328

Reaction score
  • Android 4.0 Announcement
    Galaxy Nexus Announcement
  • Looking forward to; Wen's Galaxy Nexus vs Galaxy S II Post
    Looking forward to; Buying the Galaxy Nexus

I have that nexus fever! haha.

wetwilly1643

Reaction score
  • Android 4.0 Announcement
    Galaxy Nexus Announcement
  • Looking forward to; Wen's Galaxy Nexus vs Galaxy S II Post
    Looking forward to; Buying the Galaxy Nexus

I have that nexus fever! haha.
I did the same exact thing. Really excited for the Nexus. I hope pre sales opens soon

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Surprised to see Droid Razr being so low on the totem pole. I was really excited to see the announcement. It looks like a great phone, and Motorola really put some technology behind it, but alas...no ICS.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Surprised to see Droid Razr being so low on the totem pole. I was really excited to see the announcement. It looks like a great phone, and Motorola really put some technology behind it, but alas...no ICS.

Honestly, it could be called the DroidX3 if it wanted to be. Nothing truely amazing about it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I went with ICS announcement. I chose it over the Nexus because a huge overhaul of the platform takes precedent in my book :)

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
I'm going for the Nexus to future-proof myself against redundant hardware buttons.