Google Polls Users for Android N Dessert Names; Uses New York Cheesecake Internally

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have you never had cashew brittle?

I would vote for this one, but I don't pronounce it correctly, apparently. I pronounce it like NUTella and have been informed that, for some ridiculous reason, the proper way is NEWTella. No thanks.

Except then, people wouldn't know if you were talking about the software on the phone, or just people like us...

But we will, because the only one who even know the names of the software are us android nerds. They look strictly at us when it is time to buy a new phone. If someone is using the phrase "it is running android nerds" then we know that is a fellow nerd....unless the person works for BB or a carrier store. Plus it would be a good way for me to make fun of you android nerds without you knowing :p.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Nerds. From what I'm reading the new additions to the software will be a godsend to multi tasking nerds, some of which have their home away from home/work on this forum.
Nerds and multi tasking are synonymous

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Never had a nougat but I'd say Nerds should get it.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Gotta go with Nougat

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
My Google search of nougat didn't show up as a snickers or twix. And I haven't had those in probably 15 years.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I'm not wrong about Snickers:
uploadfromtaptalk1458087468783.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

tommyz

Reaction score
I would vote for this one, but I don't pronounce it correctly, apparently. I pronounce it like NUTella and have been informed that, for some ridiculous reason, the proper way is NEWTella. No thanks.

I have never heard anyone call it NUTella until today. I've always known it as NEWTella.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have never heard anyone call it NUTella until today. I've always known it as NEWTella.
I'd never heard it, I guess. I said nut for years. To the point of googling the commercials to prove that I was right & finding out how wrong I was. It's made of nuts, not newts...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk