What is the part i need called?

atreyu187

Reaction score
So my wife dropped my droid 2 and the casing around the screen got damaged. It is the plastic piece that says verizon. Anyhow my new case should arrive any day and I want this eye sore gone. If someone could tell me what it is I'm looking for or better yet where to get one I would be in your debt as my poor phone is only two weeks old. :-(

MikePDaTruth

Reaction score
The area that you are referring to is the front bezel. Your new case should cover up any nicks/scratches.

My R2D2 has been naked since day one (I do have a leather side holster that I use when I am wearing scrubs in the hospital) and I have some nicks around the front bezel. If anything I think it adds a rugged character to the phone :)

mboyz1

Reaction score
Ahaha. Naked phone.. I dropped my phone on the end of a char and busted up the side. But nothing can ruin the look of this phone. I think its because I never slide it closed and the damage is never visable. Hm. Am I the only one that doesn't enjoy the scratches the phone makes on the back when you continually slide it open and closed? I think motorola should fix it? Yes. Woah. Ramble..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

LilSkippie

Reaction score
Ahaha. Naked phone.. I dropped my phone on the end of a char and busted up the side. But nothing can ruin the look of this phone. I think its because I never slide it closed and the damage is never visable. Hm. Am I the only one that doesn't enjoy the scratches the phone makes on the back when you continually slide it open and closed? I think motorola should fix it? Yes. Woah. Ramble..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I hate that lol, those scratches in the back look just ewww. I hate em. I still have the plastic protector in the back though ;) so i think it is not a big deal. I've had my phone for 5 months.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums