New case I got

tb110895

Reaction score
I got bored so I decided to post some pics of this new case I got a week or two ago at five below. Definitely not better than my body glove or my shell/holster combo from vzw but I liked the way it looked and it was only $3, so I bought it.

I put it in the holster from the shell/holster combo and I'm also rocking a mirror screen protector. Looks pretty sweet IMO. It fits nice but has a little bit of resistance upon sliding up the keyboard. Also squeaks a little on the sides but for the price, I expect it to.

Tell me what you think!

P.S. Sorry for the bad image quality. I do not own a digital camera so I had to take the pics with my old phone.

Last edited:

cutiedroid

Reaction score
The bumps, bangs, and fire damage are illusory, right?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
There are no bumps or bangs. Its really shiny so it has fingerprints and smudges on it. I guess they could look like bumps and bangs lol

Sent from my DROID2

cutiedroid

Reaction score
That mirrored front is pretty cool! But U have a problem with these case back where the producer doesn't cut out the whole opening for the speaker. It doesn't affect the sound so I guess it must be an aesthetics thing for me. So I bought a nice black hard-with-leather-overlay case that fits nicely and has the proper speaker cut-out.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
The actual speaker is only in that one spot so it doesn't make a difference.
I do like when its fully cut out though; it looks cooler.

Thanks!

mboyz1

Reaction score
Interesting. It does look like you set it on fire, though. But, that's awesome. Ahaha.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums