What does your memory look like?

trail_guy

Reaction score
Won't rooting the phone make it possible to move apps to SD card and be able to uninstall the stock apps?

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
My memory is amazing! I remember everything.....just not for very long.

Reaction score
Hmmmm...... looks like you may have been incorrect....cuz I just moved all kinds of play store apps to my EXT SD.......weird. Anyways, glad the update came, thank you google/samsung/vzw!
That will never happen, and if it does the only apps you will be able to move are the Samsung apps, as Google does not allow the App store apps to be moved to an external SD card, do to piracy issues.
On another note Verizon will be selling the 32 Gig version of the S4 on July 3rd.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm...... looks like you may have been incorrect....cuz I just moved all kinds of play store apps to my EXT SD.......weird. Anyways, glad the update came, thank you google/samsung/vzw!

I was wrong to an extend, some apps you can move, but most you can not, and some of the apps that you can move that also have widgets, the widgets are no more accessible or usable from your widgets folder.

m3incorp

Reaction score
32 or 64GB SD card works wonders...Move what you can to the card and save all future stuff to it also. I know many like to save as much as they can native to the phone but the fact it wasn't on the device never bothered me. I've always bought 16GB devices and then added an SD Card to allow for however much memory I needed. Besides, I'm a believe that the less you have native on the device, the faster it will run.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
32 or 64GB SD card works wonders...Move what you can to the card and save all future stuff to it also. I know many like to save as much as they can native to the phone but the fact it wasn't on the device never bothered me. I've always bought 16GB devices and then added an SD Card to allow for however much memory I needed. Besides, I'm a believe that the less you have native on the device, the faster it will run.
same here, I have a boat load of apps on my S4 and still have 6.75 Gigs available, it's those gamer addicts that are worried that they can not save all those big games, which I never bothered with. I do have a few of those, but once they ask me to load something like 500 MB to play their game, I tell them to GFTVS.