Stigy

Reaction score
The Stig from Top Gear:

Stig.jpg

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i don't really know, mine is a randomly generated password that i used for my login. :)

j/k...

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
my old screenname used to always be inferno and i got that name from the show Ronin Warriors cause that was the most bad ass guy on there lol. then i got bored of it and tweaked it up to be infernalblaze lol.

and the avatar is of course from the one anime that turned me back into an anime whore...Inuyasha lol great anime

sir

Reaction score
knew a guy in college who played intramural hockey and every time something happened and the ref didn't call it he would yell "SIR!! SIRRRR!!!!!"

yearn

Reaction score
yearn is my job code at work.
first 4 letters of my last name= year
first letter of my first name= n

I started using it on forums a few years back and it just stuck, so now its my user name in all the forums I frequent.

Occasionally its not available so I use yearn22, no idea where the 22 came from though, lol!

Mongoose

Reaction score
Oh Man...Mongoose is one of my names from a Corvette Forum. A Mongoose is a Snake killer...specifically Cobras (Ford Mustang Cobra) and other types of Vipers (Dodge Viper)...I just sorta carried it over...and if any of you are owners I'm not trying to start any s*&%...just explaining the handle like the thread is asking...LOL..:icon_ devil:

Markee

Reaction score
Gort was a robot with ultimate power. As was quoted in the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951).

Klaatu tells us in the movie "There's no limit to what he can do. He could destroy the earth... If anything should happen to me you must go to Gort, you must say these words, "Klaatu barada nikto", please repeat that." - After repeating the words, Gort returns to his purpose of protecting Klaatu and protecting the universe...

And so it goes...
gort_lg.jpg