What does everyones name mean.

ricepuddin

Reaction score
When i was in highschool i called a guy a Ricer, right after is said that my friend thit him in the face with pudding. i said something to the affect of guess your rice pudding and well.... ( the guy was trying to pick a fight over a race he lost to me).

Last edited:
Reaction score
There was a guy at work that used to sit outside on breaks and freestyle. One day while I was leaving he called me over to add to his song and he had a brain fart and forgot my name, so he said "Get on over here Cool Breeze". After that every time I walk in a room he says "Oh no, it's Cool Breeze!"

Mawnee

Reaction score
Its a bastardization of Manwe from Tolkien Lore. Back when Everquest launched over a decade ago Manwe was taken. So I jumbled the letters and made this. I've used it as my screen and ingame name for everything ever since :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My name is a tribute to my 2008 Vulcan 1600:

IMG00201-20090711-1416.jpg

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not my first name, my hockey numbers, in order from youth to adult.

TimChgo9

Reaction score
TimChgo9...
My first name, I live in the Chicago area... and the 9 is because most guys named Tim are odd to begin with....

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
wu = wutang fan
yanks= yankee fan

this screenname was created circa 1995 :)

oh, and yvangkwheng... FAIL!!!!!!!!!!! get out of my forum!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the 60s there was a TV series My Living Doll, starring Julie Newmar as a robot. Her project number was AF709. I had tried to get that as a Yahoo ID, but it wouldn't let me. It did let me do "aaf709." A funny thing, if you go to My Living Doll / My Favorite Martian there is a picture of her in her AF709 towel, but if you click on the link to see a clip, it's AAF709. Go figure.

[video=youtube;U2s02qT5Eqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2s02qT5Eqc&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

Sanibel

Reaction score
Mine name comes from my favorite place to travel every spring from cold Ohio to Sanibel Island. :icon_ rasta:

Silver Member
Reaction score
640k is enough of anything for anyone.

omnibus

Reaction score
I operated a tour omniBUS for many years. Omnibus is also in the New World Dictionary as "providing for many things at once; having a variety of purposes or uses" as in omnibus bill in congress.