What does everyones name mean.

mr.deux

Reaction score
I like Toyota MR2's the first forum I ever signed up for was an MR2 one, well MR2 can be said as Mr. two or in french mr. deux :)

96accord

Reaction score
I use to have a '96 Honda Accord. I keep the s/n the same on all forums even though I don't have the '96 Accord anymore. I have a '07 Subaru WRX.

Character27

Reaction score
Character27 is the Escape key on every keyboard. I'm a computer nerd so it just seemed natural for me.

QiG

Reaction score
I love tattoos and most of my ink is black n gray and I was born in 1970.

Good stuff, I'm in the process of getting a black and grey half sleeve based on a Mankan (Rough Stuff Studios) tattoo I've seen. I got lucky and found an artist almost as excited as me to do it.

QiG -- About 12+ years ago when I was a little AOL dork, I wanted an extremely simple screenname with no numbers or anything so it'd be easy to remember. I saw that they could be as short as three letters so I started typing random three letter combinations in until this was accepted. It's not short for anything, or an abbreviation or anything similar and it's sometimes fun to see people guess, but it's just that simple. Can't believe I still use it but it's fairly unique so I rarely run into problems where it's already registered anywhere.

MQAAord

Reaction score
MQAAord

Every airline has a two-letter identifying code. MQ is the code for the former Simmons Airlines, which became part of the American Eagle system, and ultimately the now American Eagle Airlines uses the MQ designator. Simmons/Eagle was the first airline I flew for. I went from there to Eagle's mainline affiliate, American Airlines, which is AA. Every airport has a 3-letter identifier, ORD being Chicago O'Hare airport. I spent 10 years in Chicago, and was based at ORD for all but the last 6 months I was flying.

B1-66er

Reaction score
In the animatrix, B1-66er was the first machine to rise up and kill a human

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ah.....You get one guess.....

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I think mine is pretty easy to figure out...if anyone needs help, let me know.:icon_ devil:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Short for Rotory Winged One, as I'm a professional helicopter pilot...

Pdigg

Reaction score
P = First letter of first name
Digg = Short for Diggity

Nickname I was given in college.