Outlook Contacts sync Issue

Yippa

Reaction score
Just picked up a Droid and found the contact manager to be limited at best...looking for some help with this one...I have multiple contacts in outlook; some I list by last name & others I list by business name with the last name 1st in parenthesis (see below example). I simply look up certain people by name and others by company name 1st.

ex.
"X" Company (Doe, John)

I've brought over my contacts from outlook through my gmail and again all I get is the last name 1st or 1st name 1st....absolutely no display options...need to have this fucntionality

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
As far as I know, company name is not available as a list option yet. I'm not sure you can even search your contacts using the company name either.

edit: someone correct me if I'm wrong.

OP
Y

Yippa

Reaction score
any other known contact manager apps with this functionality that I could use...

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I wish I could help you there, but I haven't had the need, so I haven't looked. Hopefully someone else will jump on this one.

JayMonster

Reaction score
Yes Company Name is available under Organization. But there is no option (that I know of) to change the way contacts are displayed.