What Do You Like Most?...........

cece5702

Reaction score
A part from the fast speed and great battery life, what do you love most about your Droid Razr Maxx? For me I like the durability of the phone and the picture quality on videos is awesome. When I watch videos the picture is so clear. The phone itself is attractive in hand. I got several compliments at work today just holding it, making phone calls.

benz0

Reaction score
Oh, and the phones just works! No needing to flash new:happy3: roms or root (except for the free tethering!)

benz0

Reaction score
Haven't tried Netflix yet. Hmmm... Ok :biggrin:

You should definitely try it! But I bought a new Tv with the Netflix app, but I no longer need to mirror it any more, but it definitely looks HD!!! ;)

JeffDenver

Reaction score
A part from the fast speed and great battery life, what do you love most about your Droid Razr Maxx? For me I like the durability of the phone and the picture quality on videos is awesome. When I watch videos the picture is so clear. The phone itself is attractive in hand. I got several compliments at work today just holding it, making phone calls.
I would say durability also. I think that is a major selling point...especially with a thin phone.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome package it came with..(the box is gorgeous )

Everything just seems faster...(app download, installation etc ..)

Haven't got to try 4g yet...

maxx'ed out....

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah motocast... streaming of my movies is sweet.
Only if Mkv files would work now.

maxx'ed out....

paulhusker

Reaction score
You should definitely try it! But I bought a new Tv with the Netflix app, but I no longer need to mirror it any more, but it definitely looks HD!!! ;)

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a Razr Maxx & was wondering about the Netflix...is there a free trial version that comes w/ the purchase of the phone? Thanks!

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a Razr Maxx & was wondering about the Netflix...is there a free trial version that comes w/ the purchase of the phone? Thanks!

Netflix usually gives new customers the first month free.

Still rocking the OG Droid using Tapatalk!!!