Video Quality...WOW!

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Honestly, I never expected to see this in my DROID RAZR MAXX.

On July 4th, I took video from my phone in 1080p format for the first time. I was with my family. A week ago, I ordered an HDMI cable from Amazon, which I just received in the mail today. I also have a 52" Sony HDTV (120 Mhz).

After hooking everything up, and I had to come here to DF to brag, worse than a mother brags about her child[ren]. I could NOT believe the quality I saw on my TV screen, all shot from my tiny phone. Just, wow! I mean, the MAXX isn't tiny, it's no iPhone, but hey, it's thin and pretty good in size, not as big as the Note on AT&T, but again, it's no camcorder in quality. Still though, just impressed and had to share my thoughts with the rest of the MAXX users.

I also want to mention that I had commented on another thread about bad picture quality (taking pictures, not video). It really depends on the setting you use. My results have varied and am still playing with that.

Oh yeah, and no other phone even TOUCHES the MAXX's battery life.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
1080 brotha!

Honestly I have no idea how it compares to other phones, but yeah, wow!

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

jtc303

Reaction score
I still have to pick myself up an HDMI cable to try this out... to ebay!

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
I bought an hdmi cable on newegg. It arrived yesterday and this thread reminded me to check it this morning. I'll concur! Looks great.!